Peace of Mind – for both of us
Workplace Health and Safety Policy
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility, and it is relevant to all aspects of our business.
The success of Complete House & Home Care health and safety performance relies on the willingness of everyone to co-operate and to work in a manner which supports and encourages healthy and safe work practices.
Complete House & Home Care is committed to doing all it can to create a work environment and conduct its activities, in a way that ensures the health and safety of its workers, clients and any other person that may be impacted by its activities.
Complete House & Home Care is committed to:
- Ensuring its activities conform with relevant Federal and State legislation and established practices such as Standards and Industry Codes of Practice
- Ensuring the health and safety of all persons exposed to its activities by implementing risk management strategies aimed at continuously improving health and safety in the work environment
- Maintaining, as far as possible, safe systems of work, the work premises and work environment, including systems to adequately manage emergency response
- Regular review and evaluation of health and safety management systems including self-check audits
- Providing, monitoring and maintaining systems for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of plant, equipment and substances
- Providing sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all workers to carry out their responsibilities in a safe manner and effectively participate in the health and safety management system; and
- Consulting with workers and providing them with a genuine opportunity to participate in matters with the potential to affect their health and safety at work